DaVinci Gourmet offers several flavorful products for those watching their sugar intake. A wide variety of our flavored syrups, gourmet sauces and tea concentrates are available sugar-free. Each is made with Splenda sugar substitute, so they are 100% diabetic-friendly. Any of these flavorings can be used to put together delectable drinks, or can be used to create more complex creations.
Diabetic Dessert Recipes
Having diabetes doesn't mean you can't still enjoy luscious desserts. DaVinci Gourmet has compiled an enormous collection recipes using our sugar-free products, including several diabetic-friendly dessert recipes. In addition, several of our other recipes can be easily converted to sugar-free. This diabetic dessert recipe for Perfectly Peach Sorbet is also excellent for those trying to eat healthier. Sweet and refreshing, this dessert is sure to impress.
Perfectly Peach Sorbet
- Combine the water and sugar substitute in a small saucepan over high heat. Simmer until dissolved, about two minutes.
- Stir in the pureed fresh peaches and Vanilla syrup and pour into a four cup glass baking dish or non-reactive roasting pan.
- Freeze one hour or until the sorbet is starting to freeze.
- Stir well, scraping the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Continue freezing, stirring the sorbet every 20 minutes or until all the liquid is frozen.
- Serve, spooning into cups or cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the sorbet.
- *Tip: This sorbet may also be prepared in a standard ice cream maker.